Statistical analysis of the parameters of the optic disk image
Paper #2730 received 2015.11.15; revised manuscript received 2015.12.05; accepted for publication 2015.12.30; published online 2016.02.16.
In recent time much attention is payed to the computer analysis of the optic disc (OD) images, aimed at extracting the objective statistical characteristics of the OD image. In the present paper we describe a computer program that allows the determination of the mean colour indices, their variance, etc., for different regions of the OD. The total colour space in the RGB model is divided into subdomains in correspondence with the values of the mask that determines the subdomain boundaries. A simple method of determining the domain of the OD physiological excavation by the value of the variability coefficient is proposed.
1. V. V .Bakutkin, Y. N. Zayko, A. S. Lepesko, and A. N. Skidanov, “Development of a system for classification and diagnostics of ophthalmologic diseases based on artificial neuron networks,” Proc. of Saratov University, Ser. Physics 8(1), 36-41 (2008). Crossref
2. V. V. Bakutkin, V. V. Gorelov, and Y. N. Zayko, “Computer analysis of the optic disk image,” 19th School for Junior Scientists and Students on Optics, Laser Physics & Biophotonics, Saratov, Russia, 21-25 September 2015.
3. Y. N. Zayko, “Physics of Color Formation,” Journal of Applied Physical Science International 2(4), 137-144 (2015).
4. G. Wyszecki, and W. Stiles, Color Science. Concepts and Methods, Quantitative Data and Formulas, 1st ed., Willey (1967). ISBN: 978-0471969204.
5. V. V. Gorelov, “Development of methods for analyzing medical data (by the example of visual nerve images),” Diploma project / Supervised by Zayko Yu. N., Stolypin Volga Region Institute of Administration, Saratov (2010).
6. B. Y. Kuritsky, Search for Optimal Solutions Using Excel 7.0 in Examples, BHV (1997).
7. ISBN: 5-7791-0037-3.
8. V. A. Machehin, “Modern techniques in the analysis of the disc of the optic nerve,” Russian Medical Journal. Clinical ophthalmology. Glaucoma 1, 14-18 (2011).
9. V. V. Bakutkin, Y. A. Dubinina, and I. O. Kolbenev, “Method of diagnostics of the visual nerve atrophy,” The patent of the Russian Federation ?2282390 from 27.08.2006, Patent application ?20005102366, priority of 31.01.2005.
10. Y. A. Dubinina, “Complex system of assessing the optic disc condition in patients with primary open-angle glaucoma,” Abstract of the Candidate of Medical Sciences thesis, Samara State Medical University, Samara (2011).
11. Y. A. Dubinina, V. V. Bakutkin, and I. O. Kolbenev, “Color index in the diagnostics of partial atrophy of optic nerve of various aetiology,” Theses of Reports, VIII Congress of Ophthalmologists of Russia, Moscow, Russia, 1-4 June 2005, 692-693 (2005).
12. V. V. Bakutkin, I. V. Bakutkin, Y. N. Zayko, and V. F. Spirin, “?omputer image analysis of the optic nerve in clinical practice,” Proc. of the Orenburg State University 4(153), 27-29 (2013).
© 2014-2020 Samara National Research University. All Rights Reserved.
Public Media Certificate (RUS). 12+