Mathematical model оf laser radiation femtosecond interaction with human skin
Paper #2847 received 2015.12.30 revised manuscript received 2016.03.01; accepted for publication 2016.03.01; published online 2016.03.29.
1. S. A. Akhmanov, V. A. Vysloukh, and A. S. Chirkin, Optics of femtosecond laser pulses, Moscow, Nauka (1988) [in Russian]. ISBN 5-02-013838-?.
2. C. Rulliere, Femtosecond laser pulses, Springer (2005). ISBN: 978-0-387-01769-3. Crossref
3. B. S. Yilbas, and A. F. M. Arif. “Laser short-pulse heating with time-varying intensity and thermal stress development in the lattice subsystem,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science 219(1), 73-81 (2005). Crossref
4. L. Habbema, R. Verhagen, R. Van Hal, Y. Liu, and B. Varghese, “Minimally invasive non-thermal laser technology using laser-induced optical breakdown for skin rejuvenation,” Journal of Biophotonics 5(2), 194–199 (2011). Crossref
5. “GOST 50723-94: Laser Safety. General safety requirements for time-processing and operation of laser products,” Moscow, Standards Publishing House (1995) [in Russian].
6. V. Sriramoju, and R. R. Alfano, “In vivo studies of ultrafast near-infrared laser tissue bonding and wound healing,” Journal of Biomedical Optics 20(10), 108001 (2015). Crossref
7. A. E. Pushkareva, “Methods of mathematical modeling in tissue optics,” SPb, ITMO, (2008) [in Russian].
8. I. Fredriksson, M. Larsson, and T. Strömberg, “Optical microcirculatory skin model: assessed by Monte Carlo simulations paired with in vivo laser Doppler flowmetry,” Journal of Biomedical Optics 13(1), 014015 (2008). Crossref
9. P. Stampfli, and K. H. Bennemann, “Theory for the instability of the diamond structure of Si, Ge, and C induced by a dense electron-hole plasma,” Physical Review B 42(11), 7163–7173 (1990). Crossref
10. P. Stampfli, and K. H. Bennemann, “Dynamical theory of the laser-induced lattice instability of silicon,” Physical Review B 46(17), 10686–10692 (1992).
11. M. F. Kropman, “Dynamics of Water Molecules in Aqueous Solvation Shells,” Science 291(5511), 2118–2120 (2001). Crossref
12. M. F. Kropman, H.-K. Nienhuys, and H. J. Bakker, “Real-Time Measurement of the Orientational Dynamics of Aqueous Solvation Shells in Bulk Liquid Water,” Physical Review Letters 88(7), 077601 (2002). Crossref
13. V. P. Lipp, D. S. Ivanov, B. Rethfeld, and M. E. Garcia, “On the interatomic interaction potential that describes bond weakening in classical molecular-dynamic modelling,” Journal of Optical Technology 81(5), 254–255 (2014). Crossref
14. R. V. Dyukin, G. A. Martsinovski?, G. D. Shandybina, E. B. Yakovlev, I. D. Nikiforov, and I. V. Guk, “Dynamics of the permittivity of a semiconductor acted on by a femtosecond laser,” Journal of Optical Technology 78(8), 558-562 (2011). Crossref
15. V. A. Serebryakov, E. V. Boiko, A. G. Kalintsev, A. F. Kornev, A. S. Narivonchik, and A. L. Pavlov “Laser mid-infrared spectral range for precision surgery,” Opt J 82(12), 3-13 (2015).
16. I. V. Meglinski, and A. V. Doronin, “Monte Carlo modeling for the needs of biophotonics and biomedical optics,” in Advanced Biophotonics: tissue optical sectioning, V. V. Tuchin, and R. K. Wang (eds.), Taylor & Francis (2012).
17. S. Jacques, and L. Wang, “Monte Carlo modelling of light transport in tissue,” in Optical-thermal response of laser-irradiated tissue, A. J. Welch, M. J. C. van Gemert (eds.), Plenum Press, New York (1996).
© 2014-2018 Samara National Research University. All Rights Reserved.
Public Media Certificate (RUS). 12+