Diagnostics of liquid properties by the example of bioorganic solutions
Paper #2889 received 2016.01.08; revised manuscript received 2016.03.02; accepted for publication 2016.03.09; published online 2016.03.30.
Two methods of monitoring the structure modifications of protein solutions are considered: using the speckle patterns in real time and using crystallograms. It is shown that the proposed methods of image processing correlate with each other and allow the tracing of the qualitative structure modifications.
1. A. N. Malov, and A. V. Neupokoyeva, “Chess board method for the analysis of speckle images,” Proceedings of the 10-th Int. Conf. HoloExpo-2013, 257-264 (2013) [in Russian]. Crossref
2. I. E. Golub, A. N. Malov, A. V. Neupokoyeva, and L. V. Sorokina, “Registration of laser-induced microstructure changes of blood plasma by the wavelet analysis of speckle patterns,” Proceedings of V Troitsk Conference Medical Physics and Innovations in Medicine 1, 252-254 (2012) [in Russian].
3. M. A. Vilenskii, D. N. Agafonov, D. A. Zimnyakov, V. V. Tuchin, and R. A. Zdrazhevskii, “Speckle-correlation analysis of the microcapillary blood circulation in nail bed,” Quantum Electron. 41(4), 324–328 (2011).
4. I. V. Fedosov, and V. V. Tuchin, “The space-time correlation of the intensity of a speckle field formed as a result of scattering of focused coherent radiation by a capillary liquid flow containing scattering particles,” Opt. Spectrosc. 93(3), 434–438 (2002).
5. A. N. Malov, E. S. Musatova, A. U. Setejkin, and S. V. Zinoviev “Laser nanoclasterization processes simulation,” Proceedings of the 8th Russia and China Pharmaceutical Forum Modern Problems of Nanopharmacology, 66 – 67 (2011).
6. V. N. Shabalin, and S. N. Shatokhina, Morphologies of Human Biological Liquids, Khrizostom, Moscow (2001) [in Russian].
7. A. N. Malov, E. S. Musatova, and A. Y. Seteikin, “Crystallographic registration of the results of laser nanocrystallisation of bioorganic liquids,” Proceedings of V Troitsk Conference Medical Physics and Innovations in Medicine 2, 80-82 (2012) [in Russian]. Crossref
8. R. Paringer, A. Kupriyanov, and N. Ilyasova, “Dendritic crystallogram images classification,” JBPE 1(2), 135–138 (2015).
9. N. Y. Ilyasova, A. V. Kupriyanov, and A. G. Khramov, Information Technologies of Image Analysis in the Problems of Medical Diagnostics, Radio i svyaz, Moscow, (2012) [in Russian].
10. Y. Y. Tarasevich, “Mechanisms and models of the dehydration self-organization in biological fluids,” Phys.-Usp. 47(7), 717–728 (2004). Crossref
11. A. N. Malov, A. Y. Seteikin, A. V. Neupokoeva, E. S. Musatova, I. E. Golub, L. V. Sorokina, and A. A. Vaichas, “The laser radiation action on the biological objects,” Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics 124(23), 6034–6041 (2013). Crossref
12. J. S. Bendat, and A. G. Piersol, Engineering Applications of Correlation and Spectral Analysis, John Wiley&Sons, New York (1980). ISBN: 978-0471570554.
© 2014-2021 Samara National Research University. All Rights Reserved.
Public Media Certificate (RUS). 12+