Craquelure structure of protein film modification under the laser radiation of different spectral range action
Paper #2989 received 2016.02.29 revised manuscript received 2016.03.23; accepted for publication 2016.03.23; published online 2016.03.31.
A craquelure structure of protein film as indicator of macromolecule state is discussing. Craquelure is a network of fine cracks or crackles on the surface of a painting, caused chiefly by shrinkage of paint film or varnish. The actions of laser radiation in the red and green spectral region on the protein film craquelure structure by the example of albumin are considering. It is experimentally shown that after drying the protein layer a craquelure pattern (variety of cracks in the layer) is formed with the parameters strongly modified by the laser action and depending on the wavelength of radiation and the time (energy density) of exposure.
1. N. Y. Ilyasova, A. V. Kupriyanov, and A. G. Khramov, Information technologies of image analysis in the problems of medical diagnostics, A. S. Bugayev (ed.), Radio i svyaz, Moscow (2012) [in Russian].
2. E. G. Rapis, “Self-assembly of cluster protein films (allotropic nonequilibrium noncrystalline modification) during the process or their condensation,” Technical Physics 45(1), 121-131 (2000). Crossref
3. E. Rapi, “Properties and symmetry of the solid cluster phase of protein,” Technical Physics 46(10), 1307–1313 (2001).
4. E. Rapis, “A change in the physical state of a nonequilibrium blood plasma protein film in patients with carcinoma,” Technical Physics 47(4), 510–512 (2002). Crossref
5. Y. Y. Tarasevich, “The models and mechanisms of the dehydration self-organization of biological fluids,” Physics-Uspekhi 47(7), 717–728 (2004). Crossref
6. A. N. Malov, E. S. Musatova, A. U. Setejkin, and S. V. Zinoviev, “Laser nanoclasterization processes simulation,” Modern Problems of Nanopharmacology, The 8th Russia and China Pharmaceutical Forum, 14- 17 September 2011, Blagoveshchensk, 66 – 67 (2011).
7. A. N. Malov, E. S. Musatova, and A. Y. Seteikin, “Crystallographic recording of the results of laser-induced nanoclusterization of bioorganic fluids,” V-th Troitsk Conference “Medical Physics and Innovations in Medicine”, Book of Proceedings, vol. 2, OOO “TROVANT”, Troitsk, Moscow Region, 80 – 82 (2012) [in Russian]. Crossref
8. A. N. Malov, E. S. Musatova, and A. Y. Seteikin, “Study of specific features of nucleation in the planar crystallisation of bioorganic solutions on a solid substrate,” Vestnik Amurskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta 57, 39 – 44 (2012) [in Russian].
9. A. N. Malov, A. Y. Seteikin, A. V. Neupokoeva, E. S. Musatova, I. E. Golub, L. V. Sorokina, V. S. Fetschenko, and A. A. Vaichas, “The laser radiation action on the biological objects,” Optik 124, 6034-6041 (2013).
10. S. Bucklow, “The Description and Classification of Craquelure,” Studies in Conservation 44(4), 233-244 (1999).
11. W. V. Moreau, Microdevices. Physics and Fabrication Technologies, Plenum Press, New York (1988).
© 2014-2019 Samara National Research University. All Rights Reserved.
Public Media Certificate (RUS). 12+