Laser modification of liquid nutrient medium and antibiotic solutions with the assessment by the bacteria growth dynamics
Paper #3149 received 9 Jan 2017; revised manuscript received 3 Mar 2017; accepted for publication 6 Mar 2017; published online 1 Apr 2017.
1. Laser Therapy and Prophylactics, A.V. Kartelishev et al. (Eds.), Practical Medicine, Moscow (2012) [in Russian].
2. T. I. Karu, L. V. Pyatibrat, S. F. Kolyakov, and N. I. Afanasyeva, “Absorption measurements of cell monolayers relevant to mechanism of laser phototherapy: reduction or oxidation of cytochrome с oxidase under laser radiation at 632.8 nm,” Photomedicine and laser surgery 26(6), 593-599 (2008).
3. N. A. Tolstoy, and A. A. Spartakov, Electro-Optics and Magneto-Optics of Disperse Systems, Saint-Petersburg University Publishers, Saint-Petersburg (1996) [in Russian].
4. A. V. Finkelshtein, and O. B. Ptitsyn, Protein Physics, Book house “University”, Moscow (2002) [in Russian].
5. V. D. Lakhno, Clusters in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Regular and chaotic dynamics, Izhevsk (2001) [in Russian].
6. A. N. Malov, and A. A. Vaichas, Laser Control of Biomineral Formation. Physical Principles and Prospects of Developing New Medical Nanotechnology, Palmarium Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken, Deutschland (2016). ISBN 978-3-659-60476-8 [in Russian].
7. A. N. Malov, A. Yu. Seteikin, A. V. Neupokoeva, E. S. Musatova, I. E. Golub, L. V. Sorokina,
8. V. S. Fetschenko, and A. A. Vaichas, “The laser radiation action on the biological objects,” Optik 124(23), 6034-6041 (2013).
9. R. A. Paringer, A. V. Kupriyanov, and N. Y. Ilyasova, “Dendritic crystallogram images classification,” Journal of Biomedical Photonics & Engineering, 1(2), 135-138 (2015).
10. A. N. Malov, A. V. Neupokoeva, and A. Yu. Sambyalova, “Diagnostics of liquid properties by the example of bioorganic solution,” Journal of Biomedical Photonics & Engineering 2(1), 010304 (2016).
11. A. N. Malov, A. V. Neupokoeva, E. M. Kudryashova, “Craquelure structure of protein film modification under the laser radiation of different spectral range action,” Journal of Biomedical Photonics & Engineering 2(1), 010307 (2016).
12. Determination of antimicrobial activity of antibiotics using the method of diffusion into agar. State Quality Standard of Medical Agent. General Pharmacopeia Article, (GPA replace to GP XII, part 1, GPA 42-0068-07), Ministry of Health of Russian Federation (2010) [in Russian].
© 2014-2018 Samara National Research University. All Rights Reserved.
Public Media Certificate (RUS). 12+