Finite difference methods for solving the transport equation in the problems of optical biomedical diagnostics
Paper #3176 received 5 Apr 2017; revised manuscript received 14 Apr 2017; accepted for publication 17 Apr 2017; published online 30 Apr 2017.
1. A. Ishimaru, Wave Propagation and Scattering in Random Media, Wiley-IEEE Press (1999). Crossref
2. H. Dehghani, M. E. Eames, P. K. Yalavarthy, S. C. Davis, S. Srinivasan, C. M. Carpenter, B. W. Pogue, and K. D. Paulsen, “Near infrared optical tomography using NIRFAST: Algorithm for numerical model and image reconstruction,” Commun. Numer. Methods Eng. 25(6), 711-732 (2009). Crossref
3. H. Dehghani, B. R. White, B. W. Zeff, A. Tizzard, and J. P. Culver, “Depth sensitivity and image reconstruction analysis of dense imaging arrays for mapping brain function with diffuse optical tomography,” Appl. Optics 48(10), D137-D143 (2009).
4. C. Zhu, and Q. Liu, “Review of Monte Carlo modeling of light transport in tissues,” J. Biomed. Opt. 18(5) 050902 (2013).
5. L. Wang, S. L. Jacques, and L. Zheng, “MCML—Monte Carlo modeling of light transport in multilayered tissues,” Comput. Methods Prog. Biomed. 47(2), 131–146 (1995). Crossref
6. C.-C. Chuang, Y.-T. Lee, C.-M. Chen, Y.-S. Hsieh, T.-C. Liu, and C.-W. Sun, “Patient-oriented simulation based on Monte Carlo algorithm by using MRI data,” Biomed. Eng. Online 11, 21 (2012).
7. A. V. Gorshkov, and M. Yu. Kirillin, “Acceleration of Monte Carlo simulation of photon migration in complex heterogeneous media using Intel many-integrated Core Architecture,” Journal of Biomedical Optics 20(8), 085002 (2015). Crossref
8. H. Li, J. Tian, F. Zhu, W. Cong, L. V. Wang, E. A. Hoffman, and G. Wang, “A mouse optical simulation environment (MOSE) to investigate bioluminescent phenomena in the living mouse with the Monte Carlo method,” Acad. Radiol. 11(9), 1029–1038 (2004). Crossref
9. A. V. Bykov, A. V. Priezzhev, A. A. Dergachev, L. P. Bass, O. V. Nikolaeva, and V. S. Kuznetsov, “Simulation of light propagation in strongly scattering media modelling biotissues with the use of different algorithms,” Proceedings of the II Eurasian Congress on Medical Physics and Engineering, Moscow, Russia, 21-24 June 2005, 182 (2005) [in Russian].
10. A. V. Bykov, A. V. Priezzhev, L. P. Bass, V. S. Kuznetsov, and R. A. Myllyla, “Light propagation in highly scattering media mimicking biotissues: comparison of different algorithm,” Proc. of Forth International Conference on Photonics and Imaging in Biology and Medicine, Tianjin, China, 3-6 September 2005, 1-8 (2005).
11. L. P. Bass, O. V. Nikolaeva, V. S. Kuznetsov, A. V. Bykov, A. V. Priezzhev, and A. A. Dergachev. “Modelling of propagation of optical radiation in a phantom of biological tissue using the supercomputer МВС1000/М,” Matematicheskoye modelirovaniye 18(1), 29-42 (2006) [in Russian].
12. V. S. Kuznetsov, O. V. Nikolaeva, L. P. Bass, A. V. Bykov, and A. V. Priezzhev, “Modelling of ultrashort light pulse propagation through a strongly scattering medium,” Matematicheskoye modelirovaniye 21(4), 3–14 (2009) [in Russian].
13. L. P. Bass, V. S. Kuznetsov, O. V. Nikolaeva, A. V. Bykov, and A. V. Priezzhev, “Parallel algorithm of the discrete ordinate method to laser impulse propagation simulation in turbid media,” Proc. of 21th International Conference on Transport Theory, Torino, Italy, July 12-17, 9 (2009).
14. L. P. Bass, V. S. Kuznetsov, O. V. Nikolaeva, A. V. Bykov, and A. V. Priezzhev, “Modelling of ultrashort laser pulse propagation in biotissue in application to problems of non-invasive biomedical diagnostics,” Proc. of Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium, 18-21 August, 562 (2009).
15. L. P. Bass, O. V. Nikolaeva, V. S. Kuznetsov, A. V. Bykov, and A. V. Priezzhev, “Parallel algorithms for simulation of ultrashort pulse propagation in turbid media,” Nuovo cimento 33C(1), 39-46 (2010).
16. O. V. Nikolaeva, L. P. Bass, A. V. Bykov, V. S. Kuznetsov, E. M. Loskutov, A. V. Priezzhev, and Yu. V. Yakhno, “Solution of direct and inverse problem in the diagnostics of blood vessels using the computers with parallel architecture,” Proceedings of the Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies (PAVT -2011), Moscow, March 28 - April 1, 768 (2011) [in Russian].
17. L. P. Bass, O. V. Nikolaeva, A. V. Priezzhev, A. V. Bykov, and Yu. V. Yakhno, “Using supercomputers to calculate light fields reflected from strongly scattering biotissues for the visualisation of blood vessels and blood sugar assessment,” The 1st International Science and Technical Conference “Computer Biology - from Fundamental Science to Biotechnology and Biomedicine.” Pushchino, Moscow Region, December 7-9, 2011, 14-16 (2011) [in Russian].
18. A. D. Klose, U. Netz, J. Beuthan, and A. H. Hielscher, “Optical tomography using the time-independent equation of radiative transfer — Part 1: forward model,” Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer 72(5), 691–713 (2002). Crossref
© 2014-2017 Samara National Research University. All Rights Reserved.
Public Media Certificate (RUS). 12+