To the Jubilee of Professor Alexander Priezzhev
1. A. V. Priezzhev, V. V. Tuchin, and L. P. Shubochkin, Laser Diagnostics in Biology and Medicine, Nauka, Moscow (1989) [in Russian].
2. A. V. Priezzhev, K. Lee, N. N.Firsov, J. Lademann, L. T. Perelman, V. Backman, Yu. P. Sinichkin, N. Kollias, G. I. Zonios, S.R. Utz, V. V. Tuchin, et al., Handbook of Optical Biomedical Diagnostics. Methods, 2nd ed., vol. 2, SPIE Press, Bellingham, WA, USA (2016).
3. V. V. Tuchin, N. G. Khlebtsov, I. L. Maksimova, L. V. Wang, A. N. Yaroslavskaya, A. V. Priezzhev, et al., Optical Biomedical Diagnostics, vol. 1, A Tutorial certified by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia, Fizmatlit, Moscow (2007) [in Russian].
4. A. V. Priezzhev, N. N. Firsov, J. Lademann, L. T. Perelman, V. Beckman, Yu. P. Sinichkin, N. Kollias, G. Zonios, S. R. Utz, V. V. Tuchin, et al., Optical Biomedical Diagnostics, vol 2, A Tutorial certified by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia, Fizmatlit, Moscow (2007) [in Russian].
5. M. Leahy, T. Keyes, V. V. Tuchin, and A. V. Priezzhev (Guest Eds.), “Advanced Laser Technologies for Biophotonics,” Special Section, J. Biomed. Opt. 22 (2017) [submitted].
6. K.-E. Peiponen, R. Myllyla, and A. V. Priezzhev, Optical Measurement Techniques: Innovations for Industry and the Life Sciences, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg (2009).
7. A. V. Priezzhev, H. Schneckenburger, and V. V. Tuchin, “Special Section Guest Editorial: Laser Applications in Life Sciences,” J. Biomed. Opt. 20, 051001 (2015).
8. E. Shirshin, O. Cherkasova, T. Tikhonova, E. Berlovskaya, A.Priezzhev, and V. Fadeev, “Native fluorescence spectroscopy of blood plasma of rats with experimental diabetes: identifying fingerprints of glucose-related metabolic pathways,” J. Biomed. Opt. 20, 051033 (2015).
9. A. S. Svetlakova, N. N. Brandt, A. V. Priezzhev, and A. Yu. Chikishev, “Raman microspectroscopy of nanodiamond-induced structural changes in albumin,” J. Biomed. Opt. 20, 047004 (2015).
10. S. Yu. Nikitin, A. E. Lugovtsov, V. D. Ustinov, M. D. Lin, and A. V. Priezzhev, “Study of laser beam scattering by inhomogeneous ensemble of red blood cells in a shear flow,” J. Innov. Opt. Health Sci. 8, 1550031 (2015).
11. K. Lee, M. Kinnunen, A. V. Danilina, V. D. Ustinov, S. Shin, I. Meglinski, and A. V. Priezzhev, “Characterization at the individual cell level and in whole blood samples of shear stress preventing red blood cells aggregation,” J. Biomechanics 49, 1021–1026 (2016). Crossref
12. K. Lee, A. Priezzhev, S. Shin., Y. Francois, and I. Meglinski, “Characterization of shear stress preventing red blood cells aggregation at the individual cell level: The temperature dependence,” Clin. Hemorheol. Microcirc. 64, 853–857 (2016).
13. L.-W. Tsai, Y.-C. Lin, E. Perevedentseva, A. Lugovtsov, A. Priezzhev, and C.-L. Cheng, “Nanodiamonds for medical applications: interaction with blood in vitro and in vivo,” Int. J. Mol. Sci. 17, 1111 (2016).
14. S. Yu. Nikitin, V. D. Ustinov, Yu. S. Yurchuk, A. E. Lugovtsov, M. D. Lin, and A. V. Priezzhev, “New diffractometric equations and data processing algorithm for laser ektacytometry of red blood cells,” J. Quant. Spectr. Radiat. Trans. 178, 315–324 (2016).
15. K. Lee, M. Kinnunen, M. Khokhlova, E. Lyubin, A. Priezzhev, I. Meglinski, and A. Fedyanin, “Optical tweezers study of red blood cell aggregation and disaggregation in plasma and protein solutions,” J. Biomed. Opt. 21, 035001 (2016).
16. A. Priezzhev, and K. Lee, “Potentialities of laser trapping and manipulation of blood cells in hemorheologic research,” Clin. Hemorheol. Microcirc. 64, 587–592 (2016).
17. K. Lee, A. V. Danilina, M. Kinnunen, A. Priezzhev, and I. Meglinski, “Probing the red blood cells aggregating force with optical tweezers,” IEEE J. Select. Tops. Quant. Electr. 22, 7000106 (2016).
18. Yu. S. Yurchuk, V. D. Ustinov, S. Yu. Nikitin, and A. V. Priezzhev, “Scattering of a laser beam on a wet blood smear and measurement of red cell size distribution,” Quantum Electron. 46(6), 515–520 (2016).
© 2014-2021 Samara National Research University. All Rights Reserved.
Public Media Certificate (RUS). 12+