Fluorescent diagnostics of benign breast diseases and breast cancer
Paper #3271 received 1 Dec 2017; revised manuscript received 19 Dec 2017; accepted for publication 20 Dec 2017; published online 31 Dec 2017. [Saratov Fall Meeting 2017 Special Issue].
1. C. E. DeSantis, J. Ma, S. A. Goding, L. A. Newman, and A. Jemal, “Breast cancer statistics, 2017, racial disparity in mortality by state,” CA: a Cancer Journal of Clinicians 67(6), 439-448 (2017). Crossref
2. S. Winters, C. Martin, D. Murphy, and N. K. Shokar, “Breast Cancer Epidemiology, Prevention, and Screening,” Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science 151, 1-32 (2017).
3. V. Marco, T. Muntal, F. García-Hernandez, J. Cortes, B. Gonzalez, and I. T. Rubio, “Changes in breast cancer reports after pathology second opinion,” The Breast Journal 20(3), 295-301 (2014). Crossref
4. C. Colin, M. Devouassooux-Shisheboran, and F. Sardanelli, “Is breast cancer overdiagnosis also nested in pathologic misclassification?” Radiology 273(3), 652-655 (2014). Crossref
5. L. F. Carvalho, F. Bonnier, K. O'Callaghan, J. O'Sullivan, S. Flint, H. J. Byrne, and F. M. Lyng, “Raman micro-spectroscopy for rapid screening of oral squamous cell carcinoma,” Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology 119(3), e106-e107 (2015). Crossref
6. M. G. Müller, T. A. Valdez, I. Georgakoudi, V. Backman, C. Fuentes, S. Kabani, N. Laver, Z. Wang, C. W. Boone, R. R. Dasari, S. M. Shapshay, and M. S. Feld, “Spectroscopic detection and evaluation of morphologic and biochemical changes in early human oral carcinoma,” Cancer 97(7), 1681-1692 (2003). Crossref
7. A. M. Badowska-Kozakiewicz, M. P. Budzik, and J. Przybylski, “Hypoxia in breast cancer,” Polish Journal of Pathology 66(4), 337-346 (2015). Crossref
8. O. I. Alatise, O. O. Babalola, G. O. Omoniyi-Esan, O. O. Lawal, A. R. Adesunkanmi, and E. A. Agbakwuru, “Selenium levels in neoplastic breast lesions,” The Nigerian Postgraduate Medical Journal 20(2), 91-97 (2013).
9. L. C. Hartmann, T. A. Sellers, M. H. Frost, W. L. Lingle, A. C. Degnim, K. Ghosh, R. A. Vierkant, S. D. Maloney, V. S. Pankratz, D. W. Hillman, V. J. Suman, J. Johnson, C. Blake, T. Tlsty, C. M. Vachon, L. J. Melton 3rd, and D. W. Visscher, “Benign breast disease and the risk of breast cancer,” The New England Journal of Medicine 353, 229-237 (2003). Crossref
10. Y. Choi, E. Hyun, J. Seo, C. Blundell, H. C. Kim, E. Lee, S. H. Lee, A. Moon, W. K. Moon, and D. Huh, “A microengineered pathophysiological model of early-stage breast cancer,” Lab on a Chip 15(16), 3350-3357 (2015). Crossref
11. T. Hasebe, “Tumor-stromal interactions in breast tumor progression – significance of histological heterogeneity of tumor-stromal fibroblasts,” Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Targets 17(4), 449-460 (2013). Crossref
12. J. T. Li, H. W. Zhang, X. H. Guo, X. F. Sun, Y. N. He, C. J. Liu, S. D. Cui, and H. Liu, “Effects of high glucose on in vitro invasiveness of human breast cancer cell line MDA-MB-435,” Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 93(2), 89-92 (2013) [in Chinese].
13. V. S. Maryakhina, The optical techniques in chemistry, biology and medicine, Science, Moscow (2015) [in Russian].
14. R. R. Anderson, and J. A. Parrish, “Optical Properties of Human Skin,” in The Science of Photomedicine. Photobiology, J. D. Regan, J. A. Parrish (Eds.), Springer, Boston, 147-194 (1982).
15. G. Deliconstantinos, V. Villiotou, J. C. Stavrides, N. Salemes, and J. Gogas, “Nitric oxide and peroxynitrite production by human erythrocytes: a causative factor of toxic anemia in breast cancer patients,” Anticancer Research 15(4), 1435-46 (1995).
16. F. Kebers, J. M. Lewalle, J. Desreux, C. Munaut, L. Devy, J. M. Foidart, and A. Noël, “Induction of endothelial cell apoptosis by solid tumor cells,” Experimental Cell Research 240 (2), 197-205 (1998). Crossref
17. H. Zeng, C. MacAulay, B. Palcic, and D. I. McLean, “Spectroscopic and microscopic characteristics of human skin autofluorescence emission,” Photochemistry and Photobiology 61(6), 639–645 (1995). Crossref
18. S. Udenfriend, B. Horecker, N. O. Kaplan, and J. Marmur, “Vitamins, coenzymes, and their metabolites,” in Fluorescence assay in biology and medicine, Academic Press Inc., 219-334 (1969).
19. G. Vinothini, C. Aravindraja, K. Chitrathara, and S. Nagini, “Correlation of matrix metalloproteinases and their inhibitors with hypoxia and angiogenesis in premenopausal patients with adenocarcinoma of the breast,” Clinical Biochemistry 44(12), 969-974 (2011). Crossref
20. C. Potera, D. P. Rose, and R. R. Brown, “Vitamin B6 deficiency in cancer patients,” The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 30(10), 1677-1679 (1977). Crossref
21. G. Lurie, L. R. Wilkens, Y. B. Shvetsov, N. J. Ollberding, A. A. Franke, B. E. Henderson, L. N. Kolonel, and M. T. Goodman, “Prediagnostic plasma pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (vitamin b6) levels and invasive breast carcinoma risk: the multiethnic cohort,” Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention 21(11), 1942-1948 (2012). Crossref
22. N. Babaknejad, F. Sayehmiri, K. Sayehmiri, P. Rahimifar, S. Bahrami, A. Delpesheh, F. Hemati, and S. Alizadeh, “The relationship between selenium levels and breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis,” Biological Trace Element Research 159(1-3), 1-7 (2014). Crossref
23. J. X. de Miranda, F. O Andrade, A. Conti, M. L. Dagli, F. S. Moreno, and T. P. Ong, “Effects of selenium compounds on proliferation and epigenetic marks of breast cancer cells,” Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology 28(4), 486-91 (2014). Crossref
24. S. Winters, C. Martin, D. Murphy, and N. K. Shokar, “Breast Cancer Epidemiology, Prevention, and Screening,” Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science 151, 1-32 (2017).
25. S. Udenfriend, B. Horecker, N. O. Kaplan, and J. Marmur, “Vitamins, coenzymes, and their metabolites,” in Fluorescence assay in biology and medicine, Academic Press Inc., 219-334 (1969).
© 2014-2019 Samara National Research University. All Rights Reserved.
Public Media Certificate (RUS). 12+