Double-channel fluorimeter with pulsed excitation of advanced glycation end products in skin
Paper #3274 received 15 Jan 2018; revised manuscript received 7 Mar 2018; accepted for publication 12 Mar 2018; published online 31 Mar 2018. [Special Section. Workshop “Biophotonics” of the XV all-Russian Youth Samara conference-contest on optics and laser physics].
1. R. V. Golubev, G. V. Papayan, A. A. Glazunova, N. Yu. Korosteleva, N. N. Petrishchev, and A. V. Smirnov, “Study of skin autofluorescence for determining the content of glycation end products in patients under chronic haemodialysis,” Terapevticheskii arkhiv 88(6), 65–72 (2016) [in Russian].
2. D. A. Rogatkin, O. A. Prisnyakova, L. G. Moiseeva, and A. S. Cherkasov, “Analysis of the accuracy of clinical laser fluorescence diagnostics,” Measurement Technique 41(7), 670-674 (1998). Crossref
3. I. A. Novikov, Ya. O. Grusha, and N. P. Kiryushchenkova, “Increasing the efficiency of fluorescence diagnostics of skin and mucosa neoplasms in ophthalmic oncology,” Vestnik RAMN 10, 62-69 (2012) [in Russian].
4. A. V. Dunaev, V. V. Dryomin, E. A. Zherebtsov, S. G. Palmer, S. G. Sokolovskiy, and E. U. Rafailov, “Analysis of individual variability of parameters in laser fluorescence diagnostics,” Biotekhnosfera 2(26), 39–47 (2013) [in Russian].
5. R. B. Blyumin, E. M. Naumova, and A. A. Khadartsev, “Technologies of non-contact diagnostics,” Vestnik novykh meditsinskikh tekhnologiy ХV(4), 146–149 (2008) [in Russian].
6. R. Meerwaldt, R. Graaff, P. H. N. Oomen, T. P. Links, J. J. Jager, N. L. Alderson, S. R. Thorpe, J. W. Baynes, R. O. B. Gans, and A. J. Smit, “Simple non-invasive assessment of advanced glycation end product accumulation,” Diabetologia 47(7), 1324–1330 (2004). Crossref
7. D. J. Mulder, P. L. van Haelst, R. Graaff, R. O. Gans, F. Zijlstra, and A. J. Smit, “Skin autofluorescence is elevated in acute myocardial infarction and is associated with the one-year incidence of major adverse cardiac events,” Netherlands Heart Journal 17(4), 162–168 (2009). Crossref
8. R. Meerwaldt, J. W. L. Hartog, R. Graaff, R. J. Huisman, T. P. Links, N. C. den Hollander, S. R. Thorpe, J. W. Baynes, G. Navis, R. O. B. Gans, and A. J. Smit, “Skin autofluorescence, a measure of cumulative metabolic stress and advanced glycation end products, predicts mortality in hemodialysis patients,” Journal of the American Society of Nephrology 16(12), 3687–3693 (2005). Crossref
9. G. V. Papayan, N. N. Petrishchev, E. V. Krylova, K. Uk, S. V. Kim, V. B. Berezin, and B. Soo-Jin, “Method of estimating the biological age of skin by means of a fluorescence multispectral video dermatoscope,” Journal of Optical Technology 77(2), 126-131 (2010). Crossref
10. M. S. Ahmad, T. Kimhofer, S. Ahmad, M. N. AlAma, H. H. Mosli, S. I. Hindawi, D. O. Mook-Kanamori, K. Šebeková, Z. A. Damanhouri, and E. Holmes, “Ethnicity and skin autofluorescence-based risk-engines for cardiovascular disease and diabetes mellitus,” PLoS One 12(9), e0185175 (2017). Crossref
11. K. Uk, V. B. Berezin, G. V. Papayan, N. N. Petrishchev, and M. M. Galagudza, “Spectrometer for fluorescence-reflection biomedical research,” Journal of Optical Technology 80(1), 40-48 (2013). Crossref
12. N. N. Bulgakova, V. V. Smirnov, V. I. Fabelinskii, A. G. Fedotov, and S. V. Shchichkin, “Spectral fluorescence colposcope,” Biomeditsinskaya radioelektronika 4, 42–49 (2013) [in Russian].
13. D. V. Kornilin, and V. N. Grishanov, “Portable fluorescence meter for medical applications,” Proceedings of SPIE 9887, 98871N (2016). Crossref
14. D. V. Kornilin, V. N. Grishanov, V. P. Zakharov, and D. S. Burkov, “Portable fluorescence meter with reference backscattering channel,” Proceedings of SPIE 9961, 99610C (2016). Crossref
15. O. I. Kozlov, E. A. Zherebtsov, A. I. Zherebtsova, V. V. Dryomin, and A. V. Dunaev, “Laser Doppler flowmetry method and device for recording the intensity of the skin blood flow components,” Biomeditsinskaya radioelektronika 6, 68–75 (2017) [in Russian].
16. I. A. Nakhaeva, O. A. Zyuryukina, M. R. Mohammed, and Yu. P. Sinichkin, “The effect of external mechanical compression on in vivo water content in human skin,” Optics and Spectroscopy 118(5), 834-840 (2015). Crossref
17. I. A. Nakhaeva, M. R. Mohammed, O. A. Zyuryukina, and Yu. P. Sinichkin, “The effect of an external mechanical compression on in vivo optical properties of human skin,” Optics and Spectroscopy 117(3), 506-512 (2014). Crossref
18. Y. Wang, L. Zhang, L. Zhu, Y. Liu, G. Zhang, and A. Wang, “A trifurcated fiber-optic probe based optical system designed for AGEs measurement,” Proceedings of SPIE 8329, 832908 (2012). Crossref
19. G. T. Petrovsky (Ed.), Coloured Optical Glass and Special Glasses. A Catalogue, Dom optiki, Мoscow (1990) [in Russian].
20. V. A. Petin, Project Using Arduino Controller, BKhV Peterburg, Saint-Petersburg (2014) [in Russian].
21. G. Petin, “Key synchronous detector,” Skhemotekhnika 3, 14–15 (2003) [in Russian].
© 2014-2021 Samara National Research University. All Rights Reserved.
Public Media Certificate (RUS). 12+