Influence of laser irradiation on the activity of plant pharmaceuticals with the assessment by the bacteria growth dynamics
Paper #3315 received 10 Feb 2019; revised manuscript received 17 Mar 2019; accepted for publication 3 Apr 2019; published online 13 May 2019.
1. A. V. Nikitin, M. F. Gorbatykh, E. F. Evstratova, and S. A. Fisunova, “Changes in pro-inflammatory cytokines and oxidative status in patients with psoriatic arthritis during treatment with a combination of arthrofoon with low-intensity laser radiation,” Bulletin of new medical technologies 19(2), 260–263 (2012) [In Russian].
2. Y. N. Chernykh, V. A. Valuyev, “Evaluation of the effectiveness of low-intensity laser radiation in the complex treatment of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,” Bulletin of new medical technologies 18(2), 323–325 (2011) [In Russian].
3. A. V. Lebedeva, D. A. Malyukov, and A. V. Nikitin, “Low-intensity laser radiation and immunofuran in the complex therapy of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,” Bulletin of new medical technologies17(2), 214–216 (2010) [In Russian].
4. G. V. Maksimov, A. V. Nagovitsyn, “The role of low molecular weight proteins in the implementation of the action of laser radiation and an alternating magnetic field on the blood,” Bulletin of Moscow University. Series 16: Biology 3, 8–12 (2009) [In Russian].
5. G. A. Zalesskaya, E.G. Sambor, “Interaction of low-intensity laser radiation with blood and its components,” Journal of Applied Spectroscopy 72(2), 230–235 (2005). Crossref
6. V. F. Kirichuk, O. V. Khlebina, “The nature of changes in endogenous intoxication, lipid peroxidation in patients with inflammatory processes of the uterus appendages in combination with standard treatment with helium-neon laser radiation,” Basic research 11, 69–73 (2010) [In Russian].
7. A. P. Manzhos, Optimization of the use of low-intensity infrared laser radiation in the treatment of bronchial obstruction with a stable course of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, PhD thesis, Moscow (2007) [In Russian].
8. A. V. Finkelshtein, O.B. Ptitsyn, Protein Physics, Knizhyi dom “Universitet”, Moscow, Russia (2002) [in Russian].
9. V. D. Lakhno, Clusters in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, NITs “Regular and chaotic dynamics”, Izhevsk, Russia (2001) [in Russian].
10. A. N. Malov, A. A. Vaichas, Laser Control of Biomineral Formation. Physical Principles and Prospects of Developing New Medical Nanotechnology, Palmarium Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken, Deutschland (2016) (ISBN 978-3-659-60476-8) [in Russian].
11. A. N. Malov, A. Y. Seteikin, A. V. Neupokoeva, E. S. Musatova, I. E. Golub, L. V. Sorokina, V. S. Fetschenko, and A. A. Vaichas, “The laser radiation action on the biological objects,” Optik 124(23), 6034–6041 (2013). Crossref
12. M. M. Cowan, “Plant Products as Antimicrobial Agents,” Clinical Microbiology Reviews 12(4), 564–582 (1999). Crossref
13. Determination of antimicrobial activity of antibiotics using the method of diffusion into agar. State Quality Standard of Medical Agent. General Pharmacopeia Article, Ministry of Health of Russian Federation (2010) [in Russian].
© 2014-2021 Samara National Research University. All Rights Reserved.
Public Media Certificate (RUS). 12+