Solid-phase luminescence of pyrene in chitosan adsorbents
1. H. I. Abdel-Shafy, M. S. M. Mansour, “A review on polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: Source, environmental impact, effect on human health and remediation”, Egyptian Journal of Petroleum 25(1), 107–123 (2016).
2. A. V. Strashko, Razrabotka polisakharidnykh matrits i usloviy tverdofaznogo lyuminestsentnogo opredeleniya politsiklicheskikh aromaticheskikh uglevodorodov dlya ekologicheskogo monitoringa vodnykh sred, Dissertation, Saratov State University, 124 p. (2015) [in Russian].
3. K.-H. Kim, S. A. Jahan, E. Kabir, and R. J. C. Brown, “A review of airborne polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and their human health effects”, Environment International 60, 71–80 (2013).
4. A. Ramesh, A. Archibong, D. Hood, Z. Guo, and B. Loganathan, “Global Environmental Distribution and Human Health Effects of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons” Chapter in Global Contamination Trends of Persistent Organic Chemicals, 97–126 (2011).
5. “Maximum permissible concentrations of pollutants in the atmospheric air of urban and rural settlements”, Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 165 on the approval of hygienic standards of the GN 188.8.131.5292-17, Amendment of 31.05.2018 [in Russian].
6. “About food safety”, Technical Regulations of the Customs Union, 127–152 (2011) [in Russian].
7. S. R. Sokolnikova, D. A. Tatarinov, and N. A. Myslitskaya, “Change of luminescent properties of pyrene in surface-active substance solution using an albumin”, Memoirs of the Faculty of Physics 4, 1941101 (2019) [in Russian].
8. S. M. Rogacheva, A. B. Shipovskaya, A. V. Strashko, T. I. Gubina, E. V. Volkova, and A. G. Melnikov, “Polysaccharide fibers as matrices for solid-surface fluorescence”, International Journal of Polymer Science 2014, 183413 (2014).
9. D. A. Tatarinov, S. R. Sokolnikova, and N. A. Myslitskaya, “Influence of silver nanoparticles on the luminescent properties of pyrene in micellar solution”, Electronic, spin and quantum processes in molecular and crystal systems: Theses of reports and presentations, BGPU, Ufa, 21 (2019) [in Russian].
10. T. Saitoh, H. Itoh, and M. Hiraide, “Admicelle−enhanced synchronous fluorescence spectrometry for the selective determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in water”, Talanta 79, 177–182 (2009).
11. W. B. Wilson, A. A. Costa, H. Wang, A. D. Campiglia, J. A. Dias, and S. C. L. Dias, “Preconcentration of water samples with BEA zeolite for direct determination of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons with laser-excited timeresolved Shpol’skii spectroscopy”, Microchemical Journal 110, 246–255 (2013).
12. A. H. Ackerman, R. J. Hurtubise, “Methods for coating filter paper for solid-phase microextraction with luminescence detection and characterization of the coated filter paper by infrared spectrometry”, Analytical Chemical Acta 474(1–2), 77–89 (2002).
13. A. I. Suvorova, A. L. Suvovrov, M. V. Ivanenko, and E. I. Shishkin, “Nanocomposite membrane films based on cellulose ethers and tetraethoxysilane”, Russian Nanotechnologies 4(1–2), 154–161 (2009) [in Russian].
14. М. Rinaudo, “Chitin and chitosan: properties and applications”, Progress in Polymer Science 31(7), 603–632 (2006).
15. V. F. Adulin, “Technology and properties of chitosan from the river cancer shell”, Journal of SGTU 4(16), 18–24 (2006) [in Russian].
16. M. Jabli, H. V. Baouab, M. S. Roudesli, and A. Bartegi, “Adsorption of acid dyes from aqueous solution on a chitosan-cotton composite material prepared by a new pad-dry process”, Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics 6(3), 1–12 (2011).
17. HORIBA Instruments Incorporated. Fluorolog-3 Operation Manual rev. (2014).
18. L. A. Currie, G. Svehla, “Nomenclature for the presentation of results of chemical analysis. (IUPAC Recommendations 1994)”, Pure and Applied Chemistry 66(3), 595–608 (1994).
19. G. V. Mel’nikov, T. I. Gubina, and O. A. Dyachuk, “Influence of the polarity of the microenvironment of pyrene on the intensity of its solid-phase luminescence”, Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry 80(7), 1160–1163 (2006).
20. S. N. Shtykov, “Chemical analysis in nanoreactors: Main concepts and applications”, Journal of Analytical Chemistry 57(10), 859–868 (2002).
21. E. V. Naumova, A. G. Melnikov, and G. V. Melnikov, “Luminescence quenching by heavy metal ions of probes based on anthracene, pyrene, and eosin in human serum albumin”, Journal of Applied Spectroscopy 80(2), 159–163 (2013).
22. L. Chen, D. Chen, and C. Wu, “A New Approach for the Flocculation Mechanism of Chitosan”, Journal of Polymers and the Environment 11(3), 87–92 (2003).
23. L. Chen, D. Chen, and C. Wu, “Studying Flocculation Mechanism of Chitosan with Pyrene-fluorescence Probe Method”, Chinese Journal of Chemistry 21, 1224–1228 (2003).
24. K. Choo, Y. C. Ching, C. H. Chuah, S. Julai, and N.-S. Liou, “Preparation and characterization of polyvinyl alcohol-chitosan composite films reinforced with cellulose nanofiber”, Materials 9(8), 644 (2016).
25. M. Thongngam, D. J. McClements, “Characterization of Interactions between chitosan and an anionic surfactant”, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 52(4), 987−991 (2004).
26. K. N. Bakeev, E. A. Ponomarenko, T. V. Shishkanova, D. A. Tirrell, A. B. Zezin, and V. A. Kabanov, “Complexation of amphiphilic polyelectrolytes with surfactants of the same charge in water solutions”, Macromolecules 28(8), 2886−2892 (1995).
© 2014-2021 Samara National Research University. All Rights Reserved.
Public Media Certificate (RUS). 12+