Hyperspectral Holography and Laser Diffractometry of Erythrocytes
Paper #3368 received 22 May 2020; revised manuscript received 18 Jun 2020; accepted for publication 18 Jun 2020; published online 24 Jun 2020.
1. K. V. Patel, L. Ferrucci, W. B. Ershler, D. L. Longo, and J. M. Guralnik, “Red blood cell distribution width and the risk of death in middle-aged and older adults,” Archives of Internal Medicine 169(5), 515–523 (2009).
2. G. I. Kozinets, V.A. Makarova, The study of the blood system in clinical practice, Triada-X, Moscow (1997) [in Russian].
3. D. L. Black, M. Q. McQuay, and M. P. Bonin, “Laser-based techniques for particle-size measurement: a review of sizing methods and their industrial applications,” Progress in energy and combustion science 22(3), 267–306 (1996).
4. W. M. Farmer, “Measurement of particle size, number density, and velocity using a laser interferometer,” Applied Optics 11(11), 2603–2612 (1972).
5. S. Yu. Nikitin, A. E. Lugovtsov, A. V. Priezzhev, and V. D. Ustinov, “Relation between the diffraction pattern visibility and dispersion of particle sizes in an ektacytometer,” Quantum Electronics 41(9), 843–846 (2011).
6. Yu. S. Yurchuk, V. D. Ustinov, S. Yu. Nikitin, and A. V. Priezzhev, “Scattering of a laser beam on a wet blood smear and measurement of red cell size distribution,” Quantum Electronics 46(6), 515–520 (2016).
7. G. S. Kalenkov, S. G. Kalenkov, and A. E. Shtan'ko, “Hyperspectral holographic Fourier-microscopy,” Quantum Electronics 45(4), 333–338 (2015).
8. S. G. Kalenkov, G. S. Kalenkov, and A. E. Shtanko, “Hyperspectral holography: an alternative application of the Fourier transform spectrometer,” Journal of the Optical Society of America B 34(5), B49–B55 (2017).
9. A. I. Yusipovich, E. Yu. Parshina, N. Yu. Brysgalova, A. R. Brazhe, N. A. Brazhe, A. G. Lomakin, G. G. Levin, and G. V. Maksimov, “Laser interference microscopy in erythrocyte study,” Journal of Applied Physics 105(10), 102037 (2009).
10. G. G. Levin, G. N. Vishnyakov, and V. L. Minaev, “An automated interference microscope for measuring dynamic objects,” Instruments and Experimental Techniques 56(6), 686–690 (2013).
11. S. Yu. Nikitin, A. V. Priezzhev, and A. E. Lugovtsov, “Laser diffraction by the erythrocytes and deformability measurements,” Chapter 6 in Advanced optical flow cytometry: methods and disease diagnoses, V. Tuchin (Ed.), Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, Germany, 133–154 (2011).
12. I. Dulińska, M. Targosz, W. Strojny, M. Lekka, P. Czuba, W. Balwierz, and M. Szymoński, “Stiffness of normal and pathological erythrocytes studied by means of atomic force microscopy,” Journal of Biochemical and Biophysical Methods 66(1–3), 1–11 (2006).
© 2014-2020 Samara National Research University. All Rights Reserved.
Public Media Certificate (RUS). 12+