Study into Dynamics of Structural Changes Occurring in Blood Plasma under Laser Radiation
Paper #3404 received 20 Jan 2021; revised manuscript received 3 Mar 2021; accepted for publication 20 Mar 2021; published online 30 Mar 2021.
1. A. V. Kartelishev, A. G. Rumyancev, A. R. Evstigneev, A. V. Geiniz, and S. V. Usova (Eds.), Lazernaya terapiya i profilaktika, Prakticheskaya meditsina, Moscow, Russia (2012) [in Russian]. ISBN 978-5-98811-219-8.
2. G. A. Zalesskaya, E. G. Sambor, “Interaction of low-intensity laser radiation with blood and its components,” Journal of Applied Spectroscopy 72(2), 230–235 (2005) [in Russian].
3. A. N. Malov, A. Yu. Seteikin, A. V. Neupokoeva, E. S. Musatova, I. E. Golub, L. V. Sorokina, V. S. Fetschenko, and A. A. Vaichas, “The laser radiation action on the biological objects,” Optik 124(23), 6034–6041 (2013).
4. S. V. Moskvin (Ed.), Osnovy lazernoy terapii. Seriya “Effektivnaya lazernaya terapiya,” Triada, Tver, Russia (2016) [in Russian]. ISBN 978-5-94789-738-8.
5. P. V. Pavlov, A. N. Malov, and A. V. Neupokoeva, “Determination of the working fluids technical condition by analysis of digital speckle images parameters,” in Proceedings of VII International Conference on Photonics and Information Optics (PhIO), National Research Nuclear University Mephi, Moscow, 490–497 (2018) [in Russian].
6. A. V. Neupokoeva, A. N. Malov, “Comparative analysis of structural changes in fluid media monitoring methods,” Izvestiya vyshih uchebnyh zavedeniy. Physica 58(11–3), 164–168 (2015) [in Russian].
7. A. V. Gheinits, S. V. Moskvin, and A. A. Anchilov, Intravenous laser blood irradiation, Triada, Tver, Russia (2012) [in Russian].
8. Y. Y. Tarasevich, “The models and mechanisms of the dehydration self-organization of biological fluids,” Physics-Uspekhi 47(7), 717–728 (2004).
9. I. M. Dremin, O. V. Ivanov, and V. A. Nechitailo, “Wavelts and their uses,” Physics-Uspekhi 44(5), 447–478 (2001).
10. N. M. Astaf'eva, “Wavelet analysis: basic theory and someapplications,” Physics-Uspekhi 39(11), 1085–1108 (1996).
11. A. N. Malov, A. V. Neupokoeva, “A chessboard method for the speckle images analysis,” in Collection of works of the 10th International Conference “GoloExpo 2013”, Moscow, 257–264 (2013) [in Russian].
12. K. V. Rogova, E. R. Gerok, and A. V. Neupokoeva, “Investigation of the protein solution structure relaxation processes after laser exposure,” in Proceedings of the XVIII All-Russian Youth Samara Competition-Conference of Scientific Papers on Optics and Laser Physics, P. N. Lebedev Physical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 326–332 (2020) [in Russian].
13. N. L. Glinka, General chemistry, Integral-Press, Moscow, Russia (2003) [in Russian].
14. A. V. Finkelshtein, O. B. Ptitsyn (Eds.), Fizika belka, KDU, Moscow, Russia (2012) [in Russian].
15. G. A. Zalesskaya, I. I. Kalosha, “Effect of in vivo irradiation of blood by low-intensity emission from a He-Ne laser on the molecular components of blood,” Journal of Applied Spectroscopy 76(5), 720–726 (2009).
16. V. A. Glushchenkov, T. I. Vasilyeva, I. A. Belyaeva, N. A. Rodenko, A. K. Madyarova, and R. J. Jusupov, “Changes in the antibacterial activity of benzylpenicillin exposed to a pulsed high-intensity magnetic field,” Biophysics 64(2), 214–223 (2019).
17. V. D. Lakhno (Ed.), Klastery v fizike, khimii, biologii, Regulyarnaya i khaoticheskaya dinamika, Izhevsk, Russia (2001) [in Russian]. ISBN 5-93972-060-9.
18. M. Nishikawa, S. Takemoto, and Y. Takakura, “Heat shock protein derivatives for delivery of antigens to antigen presenting cells,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics 354 (1–2), 23–27 (2008).
19. S. Walter, J. Buchner, “Molecular chaperones – cellular machines for protein folding,” Angewandte Chemie International Edition 41(7), 1098–1113 (2002).
© 2014-2021 Samara National Research University. All Rights Reserved.
Public Media Certificate (RUS). 12+