The Effect of Noise in Raman Spectra on the Reconstruction of the Concentration of Amino Acids in the Mixture by Multivariate Curve Resolution (MCR) Analysis
Paper #3424 received 23 May 2021; revised manuscript received 25 Jun 2021; accepted for publication 26 Jun 2021; published online 30 Jun 2021.
1. Cancer, World Health Organisation, 3 March 2021 (accessed 5 April 2021). [https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/cancer].
2. A. Kubota, M. M. Meguid, and D. C. Hitch, “Amino acid profiles correlate diagnostically with organ site in three kinds of malignant tumors,” Cancer 69(9), 2343–2348 (1992).
3. Y. Miyagi, M. Higashiyama, A. Gochi, M. Akaike, T. Ishikawa, T. Miura, and M. Moriyama, “Plasma free amino acid profiling of five types of cancer patients and its application for early detection,” PloS One 6(9), e24143 (2011).
4. M. Shingyoji, T. Iizasa, M. Higashiyama, F. Imamura, N. Saruki, A. Imaizumi, and M. Yamakado, “The significance and robustness of a plasma free amino acid (PFAA) profile-based multiplex function for detecting lung cancer,” BMC Cancer 13(1), 77 (2013).
5. Q. H. Zhao, Y. Cao, Y. Wang, C. L. Hu, A. L. Hu, L. Ruan, and M. Ren, “Plasma and tissue free amino acid profiles and their concentration correlation in patients with lung cancer,” Asia Pacific journal of clinical nutrition 23(3), 429–436 (2014).
6. A. M. Proenza, J. Oliver, A. Palou, and P. Roca, “Breast and lung cancer are associated with a decrease in blood cell amino acid content,” The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry 14(3), 133–138 (2003).
7. I. A. Bratchenko, L. A. Bratchenko, A. A., Moryatov, Y. A., Khristoforova, D. N. Artemyev, O. O. Myakinin, A. E. Orlov, S. V. Kozlov, and V. P. Zakharov, “In vivo diagnosis of skin cancer with a portable Raman spectroscopic device,” Experimental Dermatology 30(5), 652–663 (2021).
8. A. de Juan, R. Tauler, “Multivariate Curve Resolution: 50 years addressing the mixture analysis problem – A review,” Analytica Chimica Acta 1145(8), 59–78 (2020).
9. M. Garrido, F. X. Rius, and M. S. Larrechi, “Multivariate curve resolution–alternating least squares (MCR-ALS) applied to spectroscopic data from monitoring chemical reactions processes,” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 390(8), 2059–2066 (2008).
10. H. Noothalapati, K. Iwasaki, and T. Yamamoto, “Biological and medical applications of multivariate curve resolution assisted Raman spectroscopy,” Analytical Sciences 33(1), 15–22 (2017).
11. H. Xu, B. W. Rice, “In-vivo fluorescence imaging with a multivariate curve resolution spectral unmixing technique,” Journal of Biomedical Optics 14(6), 064011 (2009).
12. P. H. Chen, R. Shimada, S. Yabumoto, H. Okajima, M. Ando, C. T. Chang, L. T. Lee, Y. K. Wong, A. Chiou, and H. O. Hamaguchi, “Automatic and objective oral cancer diagnosis by Raman spectroscopic detection of keratin with multivariate curve resolution analysis,” Scientific Reports 6(1), 1–9 (2016).
13. K. Iwasaki, A. Araki, C. M. Krishna, R. Maruyama, T. Yamamoto, and H. Noothalapati, “Identification of Molecular Basis for Objective Discrimination of Breast Cancer Cells (MCF-7) from Normal Human Mammary Epithelial Cells by Raman Microspectroscopy and Multivariate Curve Resolution Analysis,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences 22(2), 800 (2021).
14. J. Felten, H. Hall, J. Jaumot, R. Tauler, A. De Juan, and A. Gorzsás, “Vibrational spectroscopic image analysis of biological material using multivariate curve resolution–alternating least squares (MCR-ALS),” Nature protocols 10(2), 217–240 (2015).
15. L. A. Bratchenko, I. A. Bratchenko, A. A. Lykina, M. V. Komarova, D. N. Artemyev, O. O. Myakinin, A. A. Moryatov, I. L. Davydkin, S. V. Kozlov, and V. P. Zakharov, “Comparative study of multivariative analysis methods of blood Raman spectra classification,” Journal of Raman Spectroscopy 51(2), 279–292 (2020).
16. SpectraSuite, Ocean Insight (accessed 29 July 2020). [https://oceanoptics.ru/spectrometers/59-spectrasuite.html].
17. I. A. Matveeva, O. O. Myakinin, Y. A. Khristoforova, I. A. Bratchenko, E. N. Tupikova, and V. P. Zakharov, “Possibilities for decomposing Raman spectra of amino acids mixture by Multivariate Curve Resolution (MCR) analysis,” SPIE Proceedings 11582, 115821G (2020).
© 2014-2021 Samara National Research University. All Rights Reserved.
Public Media Certificate (RUS). 12+