Low-Coherence Reflectometry and Speckle Polarimetry in the Monitoring of Human Skin Pathologic Changes
Paper #3267 received 18 Dec 2017; revised manuscript received 18 Feb 2018; accepted for publication 18 Feb 2018; published online 20 Mar 2018. [Special Section. Workshop “Biophotonics” of the XV all-Russian Youth Samara conference-contest on optics and laser physics].
1. V. V. Tuchin, Handbook of optical biomedical diagnostics, SPIE Press Bellingham, Washington (2016).
2. V. V. Tuchin, Optics of biological tissues. Methods of light scattering in medical diagnostics, FIZMATLIT, Мoscow (2012).
3. D. A. Zimnyakov, M. V. Alonova, E. M. Reshetnikova, E. M. Galkina, S. R. Utz, J. S. Sina, O. V. Angelsky, S. B. Ermolenko, and P. V. Ivashko, “Polarization biopsy in the regime of low forward scattering: a comparative analysis of human skin pathologies,” Problems of optical physics and biophotonics SMF-2013: mater. XVII International. youth. sci. shс. on optics, laser physics and biophotonics, 17-25 (2013).
4. A. Fercher, “Optical coherence tomography – development, principles, applications,” Zeitschrift für Medizinische Physik 20(4), 251-276 (2010). Crossref
5. G. Jarry, E. Steimer, V. Damaschini, M. Epifanie, M. Jurczak, and R. Kaiser, “Coherence and polarization of light propagating through scattering media and biological tissues,” Applied Optics 37(31), 7357-7367 (1998). Crossref
6. J. Briers, “Laser Doppler, speckle and related techniques for blood perfusion mapping and imaging,” Physiological measurement 22(4), R35-R66 (2001). Crossref
7. T. K. Lee, L. Tchvialeva, I. Markhvida, H. Zeng, H. Lui, A. Doronin, I. Meglinski, and D. I. McLean, “Polarization Speckles and Skin Applications,” Imaging in Dermatology, 77-87 (2016). Crossref
8. S. L. Jacques, J. C. Ramella-Roman, and K. Lee, “Imaging skin pathology with polarized light,” Journal of Biomedical Optics 7(3), 329-340 (2002). Crossref
9. S. L. Jacques, M. R. Ostermeyer, L. V. Wang, and D. V. Stephens, “Polarized light transmission through skin using video reflectometry: toward optical tomography of superficial tissue layers,” Proceedings of SPIE 2671, 199-211 (1996). Crossref
10. S. R. Utz, S. I. Dovganskiy, and O. D. Odoevskaya, “Use of the method of superficial skin biopsy in dermatological practice,” Vestnik dermatologii i venerologii 7, 37-38 (1992) [in Russian].
11. P. V. Novitsky, and I. A. Zograf, Estimation of errors in measurement results, 2th Edition, Energoatomizdat Publishing House, Leningrad (1991) [in Russian].
12. D. A. Zimnyakov, Yu. P. Sinichkin, P. V. Zakharov, and D. N. Agafonov, “Residual polarization of non-coherently backscattered linearly polarized light: the influence of the anisotropy parameter of the scattering medium,” Waves in Random Media 11(4), 395-412 (2001). Crossref
13. E. M Artemina, S. R. Utz, S. A. Yuvchenko, D. A. Zimnyakov, and M. V. Alonova, “Comparative evaluation of clarifying agents to improve the quality of the far long-wave ultraviolet therapy chronic dermatosis,” Saratov Journal of Medical Scientific Research 12(3), 453-458 (2016) [in Russian]. Crossref
© 2014-2018 Samara National Research University. All Rights Reserved.
Public Media Certificate (RUS). 12+